What are some of the best Call Center/IVR practices for Solutions on Hold’s professional voice prompts?
- Be respectful of your callers’ time and your overhead with clear prompts that get them to their destination as quickly as possible.
- Provide up-to-date sales, technical or service related data to customers on a daily, weekly or monthly basis with a clear professional delivery.
- Provide useful website links to clients, so they can access internet links for immediate technical assistance, service processes or important specifications.
- Remind them to have user IDs, order numbers, passwords, part numbers etc… ready when the CSR answers the call to save them time.
- Reinforce your brand and marketing initiatives when appropriate.
- Provide instructions or answer FAQ’s to callers in Spanish or French, as well as other foreign languages.
- Say please and thank you. Yes, what works at home works in Call Centers too.